Immediate Requirement for Sales Head in Travel / Tourism Industry.
JOB DESCRIPTION- SALES HEAD
- Developing strong and innovative B2B and B2C Sales strategy.
- Increasing clients market share and revenue in the market.
- Develop, nurture and maintain effective collaborative relationships with trade and other business partners.
- Gather accurate market intelligence and monitor competitor activities and share with the rest of the organization.
- Develop new profitable business opportunities and income streams.
- Define and implement a strategic sales approach with particular focus.
- Vast and Extensive knowledge related to Travel Industry.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Re-assessing the sales situation for the current business year and establishing realistic sales plans (OP).
- Mapping business requirements and coordinating in developing & implementing the processes in line with the pre-set guidelines, planning & building strategies for achieving Sales value and Profitability Target.
- Handling Sales related enquiries.
- Lead/support renewal negotiations with key accounts and our channel partners.
- Creating & sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities & motivates high performance amongst team members; imparting continuous on-job training to accomplish greater operational efficiency.
- Identifying key accounts/ markets to strategically secure profitable business opportunities / market share.
- Sets team structure, organizes, leads and facilitates team activities, promotes team cooperation and encourages participation.
- Analyze performance data and compile reports as directed including regular client sales.
- Own, Organize, motivate and lead sales teams and ensure the team reaches sales targets.
- Build teams, Region wise target setting and reviewing the same as per the market dynamics, assisting the team in achieving the same.
- Take charge of all administrative aspects of Chennai & out station Branches.
Interested candidates can forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time